Taking place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London on 10 December 2020, FTA’s annual celebration is the one of the biggest events in the logistics calendar.
The awards celebrate the companies and individuals that have made a significant contribution to the logistics and supply chain industry in the past 12 months through their dedication, innovation and diligence. The deadline for applications is midday 24 July 2020.
David Wells, chief executive of FTA, comments: “Entries to FTA’s star-studded Logistics Awards have been flooding in and we are urging anyone wishing to be considered to submit their entry as soon as possible. With this year shaping up to be one of our sector’s most challenging ever, it is more important than ever that we take this chance to celebrate the dedication and hard work of an industry that has been and continues to be determined to keep Britain trading against all odds.”
The following categories are open for submissions:
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Product of the Year
- Road Freight Operator of the Year
- Rail Freight Operator of the Year
- Air Business Operator of the Year
- Water Business of the Year
- International Shipper of the Year (for manufacturers or their logistics partner)
- Public Services Operator of the Year
- Van Operator of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year (consultants, recruitment, technology, services)
- Diversity Champion of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
The FTA Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to an individual for services to logistics and is nominated by the FTA Board.
For more information on the criteria for each award, and the application process, please visit https://fta.co.uk/logistics20